PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR - PHOENIX
The Property Administrator performs administrative functions relating to the daily operation of the property, and provides administrative and project support to the Property Manager.
- Receptionist for the management office, answering all incoming phone calls, greeting visitors, retrieving and sorting mail, filing, etc.
- Researches and appropriately responds to all tenant and vendor requests for information, service, or assistance, promptly and thoroughly within a few hours
- Demonstrates professionalism, courtesy and sensitivity with all tenants and vendors
- Considers customer impact in all actions and decisions
- Communicates effectively with tenants and vendors so they know exactly what to expect
- Develops effective working relationships with tenants and vendors to establish a point of contact for future requests for information, service or assistance
- Prepares and/or processes tenant work orders using the system in place at each management office. Dispatch work orders to the appropriate personnel.
- Prepares and/or processes purchase orders accurately and prior to all invoices being received
- Tracks purchase orders to ensure receipt of signed order and billing from vendor prior to the invoice being received
- Submits coded accounts payables to Property Manager for approval
- Processes approved accounts payable on a weekly basis in an accurate and timely manner using the current accounting system
- Prepares and enters tenant billings accurately and within 5 day timeline
- Processes late fees and interest charges accurately for any tenants in default
- Prints and sends out tenant rent statements in an accurate and timely manner as instructed by Property Manager
- Prepares accurate and timely correspondence to tenants and vendors as directed by Property Manager
- Maintains current, accurate and complete tenant and vendor certificates of insurance through tracking system in place at each management office
- Coordinates tenant events as delegated by Property Manager. Performs all tasks accurately, completely and within the designated timeframes
- Reviews and maintains accurate, current and complete tenant lease files, building contract files and general building files
- Performs special projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma required. Some college preferred.
- Minimum two years administrative or general office clerk experience in a professional business and/or property management environment required.
- Strong customer relations - ability to handle occasional conflict with a customer service focus
- Strong communications skills to interact with tenants, vendors and other contacts inside and outside Younan Properties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- General knowledge of accounting principles
- Positive attitude
- Presents and exhibits professional image
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong desire to learn new skills
- Strong time management skills.
- Enjoys working with people
- High degree of organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to write memos and reports.