YOUNAN PROPERTIES, INC has an immediate opening for an upbeat, bright and professional Administrative Assistant. This position performs administrative functions relating to the daily operation of the corporate headquarters and two office properties, providing administrative and project support to the Regional VP and Property Manager.
- Receptionist for the corporate and property management office, answering all incoming phone calls, greeting visitors, retrieving and sorting mail, filing, etc.
- Researches and appropriately responds to all tenant and vendor requests for information, service, or assistance, promptly and thoroughly within a few hours
- Demonstrates professionalism, courtesy and sensitivity with all tenants and vendors
- Considers customer impact in all actions and decisions
- Communicates effectively with tenants and vendors so they know exactly what to expect
- Develops effective working relationships with tenants and vendors to establish a point of contact for future requests for information, service or assistance
- Prepares and/or processes tenant work orders using the system in place at each management office. Dispatch work orders to the appropriate personnel.
- Prepares and/or processes purchase orders accurately and prior to all invoices being received
- Tracks purchase orders to ensure receipt of signed order and billing from vendor prior to the invoice being received
- Submits coded accounts payables to Property Manager for approval
- Processes approved accounts payable on a weekly basis in an accurate and timely manner using the current accounting system
- Prepares and enters tenant billings accurately and within 5 day timeline
- Processes late fees and interest charges accurately for any tenants in default
- Prints and sends out tenant rent statements in an accurate and timely manner as instructed by Property Manager
- Prepares accurate and timely correspondence to tenants and vendors as directed by Property Manager
- Maintains current, accurate and complete tenant and vendor certificates of insurance through tracking system in place at each management office
- Coordinates tenant events as delegated by Property Manager. Performs all tasks accurately, completely and within the designated timeframes
- Reviews and maintains accurate, current and complete tenant lease files, building contract files and general building files
- Performs special projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum two years administrative or general office clerk experience in a professional business and/or property management environment required.
- Strong customer relations - ability to handle occasional conflict with a customer service focus
- Strong communications skills to interact with tenants, vendors and other contacts inside and outside Younan Properties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- General knowledge of accounting principles
- Positive attitude
- Presents and exhibits professional image
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong desire to learn new skills
- Strong time management skills.
- Enjoys working with people High degree of organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to write memos and reports