We are a commercial real estate company searching for an experienced, strategic, and results-oriented professional to manage our office building in Chicago. This is a great opportunity for someone who is business and financial minded, customer-centric, who can operate in a hands-on environment, and is able to handle a multitude of tasks.
If you have at least five years experience as a commercial office building Property Manager and you are highly organized and computer proficient, this may be the right opportunity for you! (Please note that Residential Property Management experience is not sufficient).
The Property Manager oversees all aspects of the management of the property and ensures the efficient operation and maximum profitability by controlling operational costs and maximizing revenues, while maintaining the property in a highly marketable condition.
- Provides overall management, supervision and leadership to ensure proper functioning of building operations including building systems, security, janitorial, mechanical, landscaping and parking
- Demonstrates initiative in recognizing needs of the building and tenants
- Prepares annual operating, capital expenditures budget, CAM estimates and reconciliations, monthly financial reports
- Oversees and manages the overall administration and accounting functions associated to property management such as: accounts payable, accounts receivable, rent rolls, lease administration, certificates of insurance, etc.
- Work closely with Leasing Team to promote marketability
- Hires, trains, supervises, and develops direct report staff including the office and maintenance/engineering team
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Property Manager (commercial office)
- Thorough understanding of finance/accounting principles with strong financial analysis skills
- Solid computer proficiency including Excel and Word
- Mechanical aptitude to understand building plant mechanical operations
- Supervisory experience and ability to coach and train subordinates
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with a keen eye for detail, staying focused and meeting deadlines
- Critical thinking ability
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Yardi Voyager (accounting system) desired
We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, long term and short term disability insurance, 401k, paid holidays and personal time off.
ABOUT YOUNAN PROPERTIES:
Younan Properties, Inc., is a privately held real estate investment and management company, specializing in acquiring and managing Class A office properties in strong growth markets throughout the United States including Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles and Phoenix. The company is recognized for its detailed, hands-on approach to improving operational efficiencies while maintaining top building standards for tenants. Younan's fully-integrated real estate investment company offers in-house expertise and resources in leasing, asset and property management, marketing, acquisitions, redevelopment, facility engineering and financing.