We are a commercial real estate company searching for an experienced, strategic, and results-oriented professional to manage our commercial office buildings in Phoenix, Arizona. This is a great opportunity for someone who is business and financial minded, customer-centric, who can operate in a hands-on enviroment, and is able to handle a multitude of tasks.
If you have at least five years' experience as a commercial office building Property Manager and you are highly organized and computer proficient, this may be the right opportunity for you! (Residential Property Management experience is not sufficient)
The Property Manager oversees all aspects of management of the property and ensures the efficient operation and maximum profiitability by controlling operational costs and maximizing revenues, while maintaing the property in a highly marketable condition.
- Provides overall managment, supervision and leadership to ensure proper functioning of building operations including building systems, security, janitorial, mechanical, landscaping and parking.
- Demonstrates initiative in recognizing needs of the building and tenants, impacting tenant retention.
- Prepares annual operating, capital expenditures budget, CAM estimates and reconciliations, monthly financial reports
- Oversees and manages the overall administration and accounting functions associated to property management such as: accounts payable, accounts receivable, rent rolls, lease administration, certificates of insurance, etc.
- Work closely with Leasing Team to promote marketability.
- Hires, triains, supervises, and develops direct report staff including the office and maintenance/engineering team.
- Oversees and manages the capital and tenant improvement process which includes construction drawings, selection of GC and build out of improvements.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Property Manager (Commercial Office)
- Thorough understanding of finance/accoutning principles with strong financial analysis skills
- Solid computer proficiency including Excel and Word
- Mechanical aptitude to understand building plant mechanical operations.
- Construction experience in managing and overseeing improvements and major capital projects
- Supervisroy experience and ability to coach and train subordinates
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with a keen eye for detail, staying focused and meeting deadlines
- Critical thinking ability
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Yardi Voyager (accounting system) experience desired
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of five years' experience as a Commercial Office Property Manager.
ABOUT YOUNAN PROPERTIES
Founded in 2002, Younan Properties makes principal investments and provides asset management services for Class A office buildings and retail centers on behalf of private, corporate and institutional investors. Through successful acquisitions and strategic dispositions, the company has assembled a fully scalable platform. Domestically, the company owns and manages Class A properties in Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Phoenix and Colorado Springs. In 2015, the Company formed a new international subsidiary, La Grande Maison Younan Collection to acquire luxury resort properties in Europe. The Collection currently owns seven historic, luxury hotels in France & Portugal, four golf courses in France, two vineyards in the Saint-Emilion, Bordeaux region, MPA design agency in Paris, and El Septimo Cigars headquarted in Geneva, Switzerland.
Younan Properties is offering a competitive package, including health, dental, vision, life, long term and short term disability insurance, 401k, paid holidays and personal time off.